Monday, February 18, 2008

Flowah Bella

Ok so today was a great day. A day off. I got my house cleaned. The sun was out so I went for a run and I got to play in my craftroom (my most favorite thing to do!). I am in a springy kind of mood, and made the billyboota bella card and then figured I have to make a flower one too (oh, can't wait to see some blooms around here especially my lilacs).

Stamp sets: Flowahbella (Stampingbella), saying (Hero Arts)
Colors: Bubblegum and Citrus Leaf.

The dress has prisma glitter on it and the flowerpot is on foam squares. The embossing is with the cuttlebug folder.

10 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Spring is in the air! Love this card! Missed too many of your cards since I have been offline the past several days. Have a lot of catching up to do! :)

Jane
SBS 11

T. Kaiser said...

These Bella's are adorable. Am I the only person in the world that doesn't have a Bella?

Kariberry said...

Nope Teresa your not.
Kathi doesn't have any bellas yet. But she said she's ready to cave in. LOL
Love your card Laurel!!

Jenn said...

Cute card Laurel!!!
I love all that PINK!!! :D

Jenn
SBS11

Carla said...

NOT FAIR! You're talented AND your house is clean! NO WAY! I haven't stamped today, and my house is a disaster, but at least I got a workout in! Your card is adorable!

Bridget said...

WAHHH!!! I want a cuttlebug. Cute card

Toni said...

ACK YOU HAVE LILACS? I LOVE LILACS!!! .... oh, meant to say how much I love the card, then I saw the word LILACS and leapt into the air. Lilacs -- it's like spring in my heart just saying the word. Can I put in a request for some photos when they're out?

Veronica said...

Oh a bella..woo hoo...my fav. ARe you going to the party tomorrow night???? tons of presents and new bellas i heard see you there.

Elisabeth said...

Starting to like these Bella's!! Super job!!

Elisabeth
SBS12

My Paper World said...

Awwww! she's so cute! and I LOVE the colours!

01 09 10