Monday, February 25, 2008

Scatter Sunshine

This card was made with the same sketch as the previous one. I am so happy, I have had the ribbon forever and could never figure out how to use it. It worked great for this sketch.

Stamps: Flowahbella (Stamping Bella); April Word Puzzle
Colors: Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Sunkiss Yellow
Colored with markers, grass is done with watercolor pencil crayon, and sky is chalked.
Embellishments: Prisma glitter on dress, Paper flowers with gem, ribbon.
The flower pot is on a foam square.

5 comments:

jo said...

Wow! You have been busy Laurel! All fab cards, each and every one!

Kariberry said...

How cute is that! Don't cha just love her? =}

Anonymous said...

I love flowahbella and I don't have her...yet...lol. What a great card!

I bought new stamps at the end of January, when Emily released the Cilla Rose Collection and everything was 15% off. But it took 2 1/2 weeks to get to me...

With the free shipping this last weekend, I just ordered more, opps, hee-hee, and I got ohsoprettybella! I also got kinibella, diplomabella, kittycatabella, and fashionistabella. But I know it's gonna be another 2 1/2 weeks probably til I see them. :(

Sparks

Toni said...

Is she hosting a garden party under a canopied gazebo? She sure looks ready ... what a happy-feeling card. I, too, have a stash of that very same ribbon, which I use snippets of in my journal, mostly for photo corner-like adds ...

Kathy said...

She is beautiful!! I love the bright spring colors... (Wishful thinking as it is freezin!!!)

01 09 10