Sunday, February 17, 2008

Water Fun Park

What I love about this layout is not necessarily the pictures or the layout but instead the story told. Danica and my neice Melissa spent all day designing and making the 'water fun park'. There was a lot of thought and work put into it and everyone had fun in it when it was all done! The journalling strips that I used are their actual 'tickets' they had made - they made a lot of them!

Stamp Sets: Genuine Fun, Ticket Tags, Lazy Days, Watermelon Picnic
Colors Used: Crystal Blue, Dutch Blue and Citrus Leaf
Embellishments: Bellas Baubles (Stamping Bella), Dimensional Elements (CTMH), prisma glitter

3 comments:

Andria said...

What neat layouts. Looks like fun!

Ana Baird said...

Love your layouts! Great colors too!

Toni said...

I particularly love the element of having some journaling pieces in your childrens' handwriting. I want to do that, now, with my niece's writing. It's a moment in time of their lives never to come again. This is a wonderful way to preserve it.

01 09 10