Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to you.

Another card using SCS sketch challenge 166. I came up with the flower idea when I was supposed to be sleeping. Decided on the colors this morning! All supplies (except sizzix flower and green ribbon) are from Close to My Heart. I used a number of stamp sets on this card, mostly for the background paper. The leaves are on foam squares. Would make a great girl (pre-teen or teen ) card wouldn't it?



Stamp sets: Rustic flowers, Delight in Everything, Playful Petals, Sleepover, Angel Whispers, Happy Birthday and A Little Bee!

Colors: Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Sunkiss Yellow and Baby Pink

4 comments:

Catherine said...

this came out really nice, love the springy color =)
btw, just wanted to let you know that you've been tag =)

Veronica said...

I love the colors just fantastic.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jo said...

Truly gorgeous Laurel!!!

01 09 10