Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wow - Lucky Me!!!

I got a package today from my wonderful Bella Sistah, Eulanda and she rocks! I got 2 Bellas (no not images - the actual stamps!), LOTS of awesome paper (going to try some with Rockabella soon), some ribbon and some great cards made by her. She is not only generous she is very talented. Check out her blog http://www.eulandasilvey.blogspot.com/ and you'll know what I mean. We are such a great match, we have a lot in common and we both live in BC. I am so lucky! Well, here is a pic of my goodies - like Christmas in March!




4 comments:

Toni said...

No mojo? 'scuse me? This is pretty dang good for no mojo ... I love the beads as sprinkles.

I copied Veronica on your friend's Bella blog -- V will DIE!!!

Carla said...

Oh, you lucky girl! You really got some great loot! I can't wait to see what you do with it-get to work, girl!

My Paper World said...

Wow! What great goodies!

Eulanda said...

Ooooo Nice display. Looks like a LOT when it's all spread out like that!
Eulanda

01 09 10