Monday, April 28, 2008

Frog/Outdoor Layout

This is a close up of the title. I love the background stamps. I used the Weathered Backgrounds to create the dark page and the Spot On Backgrounds on the bracket and the Rustic Alphabet Letters (kissing technique).

Stamps: Rustic Alphabet, Weathered Background, Spot On Background, Lazy Days (frog - retired)
Paper: It's a Guy Thing Level 2
Accessories: It's a Guy Thing Level 3 Stickese, pewter brads, pewter photo hanger, foam squares, unknown source for the arrows.



5 comments:

Carolina said...

Wonderful 2-page outlet! Thanks for posting a close up of the title - love what you did with the frog...how clever and just so perfect!

Toni said...

Frogs are so cool! Did you hold it, too? I particularly like the one of your DH 'up a tree', though (ha!) I'm not going to enter your pink/flower challenge cuz I have that stamp set, but when I read it, I thought of the hydrangeas we saw in San Diego a few years ago, just every conceivable color of pink from the slightest blush to the deepest rose ... I was trying to dig out my photos to find one to show you last night, but can't locate that box!! You and my sweet-pea niece, Ciera, would certainly get along on the color palette, then!

Carla said...

Great layouts! Nice pictures, too! Looks like you have a great family!

Marjorie said...

Oh your frog layout is so darling!!! Sometimes I wish I had just one little boy so I could do layouts like this ^_~ Cait started out as a tomboy but now she is just all girly girl!! Those are some fun pics!

Vonney said...

I just LOVE that frog LO! And the journaling is too cute! My daughter too loves all creatures/animals!TFS!

01 09 10