Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm back!

Not sure what has been going on but I have been just too tired since coming home from the track meet (Danica did awesome by the way - 2 firsts, a second, a fourth and a fifth!). I just have not been able to go into my scraproom. Tonight I had a bit of energy so this is what I came up with. I used SCS sketch challenge for this week and the Creative Basics paper. The top panel is on foam squares. Everything except punch and ribbon is CTMH.

Stamps: Delight in Everything; Say it in Style (May SOTM); A little bee
Paper: Creative Basics Boom-di-ada paper.

5 comments:

Kariberry said...

WOW let me be the 1st to say that is beautiful!! I love the colors!

Carla said...

Hey Laurel, this is a great spring card! I love the way you used wide ribbon to go through the slot punch-very clever and pretty!

Jenn said...

Hey Laurel...glad you're back!!! I have missed your creations!!! :D
I love this card and I love that paper too!! ;) Great sketch and the ribbon is yummy!!! Well I hope you get some rest and get your energy back!!!

Take Care,
Jenn

Toni said...

So refreshing!! These colors always work for [and on] me -- that gossamer wisp of ribbon, mmmmm ... like a breeze passing by. These are the colors I want my studio to be, with a black & cream harlequin floor ...

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So pretty! Love the colours and the flowers are so cute!

01 09 10