Monday, April 28, 2008

Pink and Flowers Challenge

I have 1000 hits (since putting in the counter), in celebration I am putting out a challenge. Since my favorite color is pink, and I love flowers let's see what you come up with incorporating both. You have until Sunday May 4th, noon to enter. Post your link in my comments and my daughters and I willl pick a winner. What is the prize you ask? It is this lovely CTMH stamp set, it makes beautiful backgrounds, and I love the sentiment it is one of my favorites.


12 comments:

Carol said...

Congrats on reaching 1000 hits. Wishing you all the best. I love to look around so I can't wait to see what else you post.

Christi Flores said...

Congratulations on the 1K hits! I will so enter this challenge! That set is gorgeous and I love celebrating!! :)

Carla said...

Congrats on the hits! This is a gorgeous set, and a terrific prize! I work with pink a lot, so I will try to remember to link here the next time I do!

Jamie Martin said...

Congrats on your thousand hits :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel, I love that stamp set too! Congrats on your 1k hits. I have tagged you. Go to my blog to see details. :)
Cheers!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Arlene,
University Place florist

Kimmie said...

http://www.tallyscrapper.com/scrapbook_gallery_view.php?layout_id=27957

Here's my entry!

Vicki said...

huge congrats for all those hits Laurel. Will getting crafty later today and join in with your challenge. Fab candy up for grabs, thanks for the opportunity. xx vicki xx

Vicki said...

Hiya Laurel, I have just put my card for your challenge on my blog, thanks again xx vicki xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel, I don't have a blog but would definitely link to yours if I did - it's fab! Congrats on your hits. Lots of love, Denise in the UK
denisemorgans@aol.com

Gina Juliet said...

Congratulations on 1000 hits. I love your Ipotabella card. It's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I love your cards. Your color combinations are wonderful!
Linda Peterson
craftylin1968@aol.com

01 09 10