Thursday, April 24, 2008

Some Bellas

Danica keeps asking for more cards with these little cuties so I decided to use the stamp for this weeks Bella sketch challenge. I also used the new CTMH stamp set Spot On (one of my favorites from the new catalogue) to create the yellow background paper. All the paper is from CTMH (sunny yellow, orange and bubblegum).


I have been wanting to ink up my grumpabella stamp for awhile. I decided to use it in the SCS challenge this week. Again using the Spot On stamp set to create the pink patterned paper. The DP is a retired CTMH set, I am slowly getting over my hoarding of it!


3 comments:

Toni said...

That grumpabella is ME today, been email-fighting with my dad the last 2 days ... grrrr, ick. How are YOU doing? I need to get some card-crafting time in but I have an Altered book thing I'm behind on ...

Jenn said...

So glad to see some work up...I have missed it!!! :D I love the little image of the girl kissing that boy...too sweet. The colors are so bright and cheery and what a great sketch...I think I am gonna have to try it. I love the dp you used for Grumpabella. I wasn't a consultant at the time this paper was out...I keep hearing I missed a great pack...argh!!! I just wish they would bring it back!!!
Have a great weekend girlie!!! :D

Eulanda said...

I LOVE THAT CARD!! I eally need a sewing machine! I like the stitching and it adds sooo much to a card. Besides, I'd really like to be able to hem my own pants!! I'm such a short butt!

01 09 10