Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been tagged

Vicki tagged me so here goes.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten years ago:-
My Jaimee was turning 3 (June 28) and Danica was born a few months before (Feb). So honestly, I don't remember much except that I was a very busy tired mom!

2. 5 things in todays to do list.
Today at work I made arrangements so I could help out at the school track meet (no I haven't been to enough lately!). Then I have a parent teacher meeting. Next must take kids down to a park to meet dad as they are all going on the 'Big Bike' together - my job to take photos. Next on the to do list is after supper, I have to get some empty coffee cans ready for this weekend's tag days. Then I need to get some school artwork ready, finally if there is time, I would like to make a card.

3. Snacks I enjoy:-
Quite honestly, I love dipping my graham wafers in my tea as I am sitting there relaxing after work!

4. Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:-
I would pay off our mortgage, put enough money away for the kids to get a good start to their life, go on a trip (or two!), buy something nice for my parents and finally, get some new bedroom furniture - ours is embarrassing!!!

5. Places I have lived:-
I was born in Port Alberni, moved down to Victoria to start University. Hopped over to Vancouver to go to University there. After university got married and moved to Castlegar. Then 5 1/2 years ago we moved back to Port Alberni. So I haven't made 5 yet unless I count dorm rooms and appartments!

I am now tagging Jena, Jo and anyone else who wants to join in.

No comments:

01 09 10