Thursday, May 29, 2008

More blabbing!

Well, no mojo last night to do any cards or anything. I spent the day at a school track meet (like I haven't been to enough lately!) - lucky for me Danica goes to the same school that I teach at so I got to watch her again. She excelled again. They were allowed 3 events and Danica did the 800m, 1500m and long jump. She got first by a long way in both running events and third in the long jump. So many people were coming up to me saying "Your daughter is a superstar!" I have to agree! Makes a mom proud!

4 comments:

Carolina said...

Congrats to Danica and so happy you got to see your daughter excel in track - moments like these are priceless and glad you were there to witness it!

Sandra said...

Are your kids out of school yet? My 2 out of 3 are officially out of school as of 11:30 this morning.

gillyflower said...

well done danica
thanks for comments on my blog too
be back again soon
hope you soon find your mojo it will be where you left it usually is
gill

Carla said...

Cool beans! It's so much fun to watch our children explore their gifts, isn't it?

01 09 10