Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

So I get so grumpy when I don't get into my craft room to do some creating. It is my way to regroup and get ready for another day. Well, haven't been able to get in there. My teaching partner broke her ankle (ouch poor her), and won't be back at work so I don't get my Monday's off. Monday night I did a CTMH show (a huge success!), Tuesday nights Jason and I go kayaking, tonight I have a Japan meeting. Then people are here Saturday, Sunday and Monday night! My scraproom time is very limited lately so you can imagine how 'happy' I am! LOL. To make it worse it bothers me when I have nothing to post on my blog. Just what I need another stressor! So this post is to let you know, I am ok just a little to busy for my liking. But it all comes to an end next week when school is out. So I can hang in there. And really it is all going fine, I'm not stressed, just a little grumpy!


5 comments:

Veronica said...

ack you sound just like me I am so stressed right now with work, the heat no time for art... ack

Mary said...

Boy! Do I know how you feel!!!! Tomorrow is our last day and I'm just beat! My teaching partner/neighbor ended up in the hospital so I've been doing double duty w/ her sub. I came home tonight, ate early, and fell asleep. I woke up long enough to turn off lights, check my email and blogs, and go to bed. Hope your year end is good, even is busy and stressed. :)

Mary

Kariberry said...

I know the feeling. :)

gillyflower said...

oh poor you
not time for crafting well that's not on is it
hope you find time soon and it soothes you
gill

Lynn Put said...

Laurel,
I know exactly how you feel, it totally stinks when life gets in the way of stamping!
Hope your able to have some time to yourself and to create real soon!

01 09 10