Wednesday, June 18, 2008

RAK from Kathy P


Wow, happy day! Yesterday I received this awesome gift in the mail! Look at the fabulous card Kathy made, and she wrote on a post it inside so that I could use the card. I don't think I can it is just too darn cute, although I do have a friend I would love to send it to! Then all the goodies, can't wait to use them, sooo.... lucky. Finally the awesome images! The owls are just too cute and I know once I show some of the little girl ones to Danica she will want me to make cards for her to use (she is going to eat up the girl with the kitten!). Love my RAK Kathy thanks so much!!!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Lucky You! Those owl images are just too cute and the card she made is adorable! :D

Kariberry said...

How sweet! and the card is so adorable. I'm really starting to love those little mice. :)

Lynn Put said...

Looks like fun stuff with an adorable card!
Thats great :)

01 09 10