Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cluxewe

Finally got to do another layout. I have been busy prepping things for my Japan trip, I am making some gifts for our host families. I took a break to do some of my own stuff! This is from a camping trip last summer. I have a couple more layouts to do of the same trip, we had a ball. All supplies are CTMH except photo clips.

Papers: It's a Guy Thing level 2
Stamps: Legendary Moments, Adventure, Weathered Backgrounds
Letters: Dimensional Monograms covered in Barn Red and stamped with Weathered Backgrounds.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

I love this layout! Thanks for sharing :)

Lynn Put said...

This is a great two page layout, I love the earth tone colors and the tags along the side of the one photo!

Jenn said...

Love it!!! These papers go so well with your camping pics!!! I love all the distressing, stitiching, photo clips and my fave part is how you listed the highlights!!! Another great LO!!! :D

01 09 10