Sunday, July 27, 2008

A couple of RAKs

What a nice thing to come home to. I had a couple of RAKs waiting for me when I arrived home.

Isn't this a wonderful frame! Carolina sent this too me, isn't she sweet! While I was gone Danica was in some riding lessons and my mom took some pics, one of which will look perfect in this frame and Danica will love it (she loves pink as much as I do!)! Thanks Carolina. This wonderful card and images was from the awesome Eulanda! She keeps spoiling me with her wonderful creations and now some more images for me to work with. Thanks Eulanda!




2 comments:

Jenn said...

How awesome!!! Great RAK's to come home to! :D So glad your back...I missed your creations!!! :D

Carolina said...

Glad the frame got there - when you mentioned how much you loved it, I had to send it to you and even that much more happier to know that your sweet daughter loves it!

01 09 10