Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've been nominated


The awesome Jenn nominated me for this award. Thank you Jenn! I love her blog and visit it daily no wonder she was nominated!

The rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated So the 7 I am going to nominate are:

1) Stacey
2)Lynn
3)Lori
4) Amanda
5) Kathy
6) Vicki W
7)Taylor

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Thanks so much for nominating me! That's very sweet of you!

Carolina said...

Woo hoo - congrats on your award!!!

Stacy said...

Thanks, Laurel! You know I love your blog! :-)

Carla said...

OOOHHH, Fun! Congrats! You deserve it!

Lynn Put said...

Congrats on the blog award and thank you for nominating me, I'll be posting it tomorrow!

Amanda Brown said...

nzThanks for the nominations, I am so pumped! Now I just need to figure out how to post this on my blog. Any helpful hints, thanks again.
Amanda

01 09 10