Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mojo 48

I should be in bed (I am going now honest!), but I am in the middle of a scrapbook page (will finish tomorrow I hope!), and I just had to try out a new technique on my Just Blooms. I used Julee's sketch (below) for a quick and easy card. Here is my card. The technique is stamping on Flowers - I love it! Again using my Spot On Background - if you don't have this stamp set yet you've gotta get it! I embossed the white paper with my new script cuttlebug. All supplies are CTMH except the brad.

Stamps: Spot On Background; Say it in Style

Colors: Baby Pink, Black and White Daisy

Ribbon: Black Ribbon Rounds



5 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful! I might just "borrow" that map today when I'm stamping. I'm finishing a one page layout, too. Hoping to get to try the reinker squash technique after the page is done and it might be a perfect background for your Mojo map!

Catherine said...

your card is gorgeous, love the color combination that you used =)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love those polka dots. Thanks for playing! :)

Jenn said...

Oh I love it!!! Love that stamped polka dot flower and very pretty color combo! :D

Kathryn said...

Very Pretty card!
I love the pink and black combo!!
Just Lovely!

01 09 10