Thursday, July 3, 2008

Triple Challenge

Had a bit of time tonight to try a card, not completely happy with it but I do like parts of it. I used a sketch challenge, a color challenge both from other blogs and used Gillian's dusty stamp challenge (the silhoutte flower in the background). The color challenge was to use Gray, Black and White. The sentiment panels are on foam strips

Stamps used: Air Mail; Journalling Jots; Be True (all CTMH); Watercolor Fushia (Hero Arts)
Spiral Punch SU!
ribbon: CTMH

14 comments:

mel4christ said...

That came out awesome, I like it a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina said...

You go girl - triple challenge and what an awesome card! Hope you and yours have a wonderful 4th!

CreativeMish said...

I love it! It I've never done the grey, black, white combo

AaronB said...

Very Nice!!!

Stacy said...

Looks great!

Minxy said...

Whats not to be happy about, its a stunning card, i love it :O)
Nic
SBS19

Anonymous said...

As Minx says - what's not to be happy about. Great piece of work

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is an awesome card! A difficult color combo to work with and you did great with it! Wanted to wish you and your loved ones a Happy 4th!

gillyflower said...

wow love this
what a gorgeous dusty stamp just shows you what we have hidden away thanks for taking part in the challenge
gill

Carla said...

See, now I think this is awesome! I loved it immediately!

Jenn said...

Very beautiful Laurel! Wow, a triple challenge, that'a awesome!!! Great card, great sketch and awesome colors! :D

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

very good. love it!!! :-)
Hugs Kate xxx
SBS19 Sister

Kathi Carlson said...

Your card is awesome!! I love it. Speaking of awesome, everything you post is great! I've added you to my Google Reader list so I don't miss a thing! About the award, thank you . . .

Wendy said...

Its stunning - I love it!

01 09 10