Thursday, July 10, 2008

We're Off!!!

Well I had hoped to 'get away' and play in my craft room as a pre-trip relaxation. However, I have been running around like a mad fool trying to get all the little things tied up before we leave. Although, both Jaimee and I are excited, I will be even more so when we are all on the plane (10 kids, 3 chaperones) and on our way! We get up at 5am tomorrow to start our day (our very loooong day!!!) We will be away until the 24th of July so I won't be posting anything until then. So everyone have a great July and I'll definately update you when I return!

BTW, since copics are made in Japan, what do you think the chances are that I find some and they are cheap??? A girl can only hope!!!


16 comments:

Paper and Glue said...

Have a good trip!

Jewel
SBS19 Sister

Paper and Glue said...

Laurel when you get back can you email me on vivace dot girl at yahoo dot com dot au so I can send an invite to our SBS19 yahoo group as we are starting challenges etc and want to make sure all the SBS19 ladies are all there first.

Thank you
Jewel
SBS19 Sister

Jenn said...

Hope you have a great trip Laurel! :D I can't wait to hear how it all went when you get back!!! :D Good luck finding some copics! ;)

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Have a great trip!

Juanita said...

Safe travels!

mel4christ said...

Have a great trip!!!! I'll miss your posts but I'm sure you'll have lots to post when you get home!!

Smiles,
Melanie

Kathy said...

Have a great trip!!! (And when you come back check my blog I have an award for you!!!)

Carolina said...

Hope you have an amazing trip!

Carla said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Tracy said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Just wanted to say I like your site...

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Hope you have a great time Laurel!

Kim said...

Hope you had fun on your trip! Sounds like a great time!

Jenn said...

Glad to see your back!!! Can't wait to see pics of your trip!!! I left something for you on my blog!!! Take care and ttyl! :D

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Laurel-san!! Welcome back home! I can not wait to hear all about your trip and see some pictures! I got a kick out of reading your comment about your daughter discovering Pocky over in Japan. lol! Glad you got home safely and loved it! ((hugs)) Izumi :)

Sanela Kubiak said...

Hello. I just nominated you on my blog. Please check it out for details.

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

love the pics :-)
love Kate xxxx
SBS19 Sister

01 09 10