Monday, August 4, 2008

Going Camping

I had hoped to post at least one thing today! However, I have cooked, baked and done more in the last few days than I have in months! I spent all day preparing for our camping trip (all this work so we can go away to relax!!!LOL). I just came up from my scraproom, I didn't have any motivation to make any cards so I actually started working on 'me' layout. One of my goals for 2008 was to start an album all about me (since I am never in pictures, I at least wanted some proof that I did exist!). So I finally started that goal but didn't get very far. Too pooped! It will stay on my desk and wait for me.

We will be gone until Sunday, home for a couple of days to do laundry, repack etc and then off again until the following Sunday. I may get some things posted during those couple of days but if not please don't forget about me. I WILL be back eventually!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Have fun on your camping trip!!! Relax and enjoy and I definately won't forget about ya'!!! :D

Jo Austin said...

oh lovely..

It seems so long since we went camping - have a brand new tent up in the loft, still in the box, which we bought last year. We were suppposed to go just before it flooded.. hence it got called off..

i love camping - have a great time.. I'm green with envy!

love Jo xx

Carolina said...

sounds like you have a fun couple of weeks - hope you have fun!

Jena said...

Hope you have fun on your camping trip! I look forward to seeing your 'me' album - I loved the line you wrote "since I am never in pictures, I at least wanted some proof that I did exist!" I can totally relate!

Have a great couple of weeks - can't wait to see more creations!

Catherine said...

Happy Camping! see yah when you get back

Veronica said...

oh hey sweetie just wanted to say let everyone know we will be placing that order soon and are you ready for this??? they lowered the price for us to $3.56 woo hoo....
let everyone know.
hugs v

gillyflower said...

hope you have a great time on your hols
try and chill and will see you when you come back
love the card in the post below this stunnning
gill

01 09 10