Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Haunted Gym LO

This page is going beside my Autumn layout so I wanted the colors to blend. I used all CTMH stuff except cricute spider, letters and fun flock (I fun flocked the spider). The title is on foam squares. I don't really like doing Halloween layouts but I do like how this turned out. Stamps: Creepy Cobwebs (NEW); Argyle Backgrounds; Hallow-Scream;Weathered Backgrounds; Ticket Tags; October Word Puzzle

I used White Daisy pigment ink to stamp on the letters and Black Stazon for the spider web in the corners.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun!
Thanks for the heads up on the bulk items (hollyhock). I hadn't looked yet! :-)

Tiff said...

This is so cool! Love the design and all the details :) What new bulk items!!!???

Jenn said...

Absolutely love it!!! So much going on here...it's just fabulous. Love how it matches the other LO and how you added blue to it...just lovely! :D Also love how you stamped on the letters...too cool!

Got your card in the mail today and I so love it and all the images you sent me!!! Thanks so much I can't wait to color them in!! :D

Eulanda said...

Awww WOW! I love how you incorporate so many different things in a page and they all come together so perfectly! Nice pages!

01 09 10