Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kumi's Oh So Prettybella

I made this card for Kumi, the lady I homestayed with in Japan. This Bella is so Kumi! Kumi is a makeup and nail artist (a fabulous one at that!), who loves red and bling! I will be mailing this to her soon just as a way to keep in touch (I hope she doesn't see it on my blog!). I used this weeks Bella Sketch Challenge and Marjorie's Color Challenge (#30). I love how it turned out. Most supplies are from CTMH (including the NEW ARGYLE BACKGROUNDS stamp set used to make the background paper). Paper: Gray Wool, Black, Holiday Red and White Daisy Cardstock
Ink: Archival Black, Gray Wool, Cranberry
Stamps: Oh So Prettybella (Stampingbella); Argyle Background; For Every Occasion (both CTMH)
Embellishments: Prima Flowers (All that Scraps); Red Sparkles (CTMH); colored in with Copics; mirror has liquid glass on it and shoes and flower in hair have red glitter; Dimensional Element flower (CTMH), circle scallop (SU!); Window Charm on flower center (CTMH)

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!!!! I love the colors. TFS.

Jenn said...

Love it!!! I am officially gonna have to place an order after seeing all the great things you made with all your new products!!! :D Love the stamped backgrounds...I'm so gonna get that set! :D Great fab and great colors! :D

Eulanda said...

I just love this card! I really like the color combo and bg paper! Am thinking I soon need a sewing machine!

Kate T said...

bella is looking so glam and pretty and really stylish card.
red and black work so well.
Kate sbs 19

Carolina said...

Just adorable! Beautiful coloring and the sentiment is placed just perfectly!

Marjorie said...

To very cute!! I love these colors with her :D I bet she will love it! Thanks for playing hun!

01 09 10