Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Making Spirits Bright

Taylor has come up with another great sketch. Here is the sketch: Here is the card I came up with. It uses 2 NEW Fall/Winter stamp sets from CTMH. The snowman has been fun flocked. A window charm is on the center of the circle. The image and circle are on foam squares.

Papers: Citrus Leaf and Topiary Textured Cardstock; Holiday Red Cardstock
Stamp sets: Merry Pursuits (isn't he cute!); December Word Puzzle
Ribbon and red dots from Stampingbella

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little guy is adorable! Love your Christmas card!

Kelly said...

So, so cute! I think I'm going to HAVE to get that set. I love your use of Citrus green in this card (that's my favorite CTMH color!)

Jenn said...

Another great card girlie!!! I lov e this little elf...so cute!!! And I love the color combo! :D

Jena said...

Those elves are just too cute! Great card!

Tracey said...

Cute card :-)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Kate T said...

this is layed out perfectly.
wonderful colours and those elves are so sweet!
Kate sbs 19

01 09 10