Saturday, August 23, 2008

Treasure Life

Ever since seeing Kathy's card I knew I had to case it. Her card is beautiful and you can see it here. I love this technique of sponging backgrounds with different inks, haven't done this in ages! Fun to do again. I used the colors on this card for the OCC challenge this week. I sponged the Goldrush ink first and then put a circle of cardstock on as a mask and then did the rest. I spritzed with a little water and blended. All supplies are from CTMH.
Stamps: Treasure Life (September SOTM); Fair Blossoms
Colors: Goldrush, Olive, Cranberry and black
Technique: sponging on inks with foam tools.

Then I used some different colors and this is more me. I am a morning person so I like the pink colors of the sunrise and of course this Verve sentiment. Same technique as above.

Stamps: Treasure Life; sentiment (Verve)
Colors: Baby Pink, Blush, Sunflower, Goldrush


01 09 10