Friday, September 5, 2008

Congrats Teddybella

I made this card awhile ago for a Bella sketch challenge. I love how it turned out. Bellas tummy and the sentiment are on foam squares for dimension, her pants have been fun flocked and of course I used a bunch of my ribbon stash. Stamps: Teddybella (Stampingbella); sentiment, heart and circle dots (all CTMH)
Papers: Baby pink, Sweet Leaf and Buttercup cardstock (CTMH); Baby pink DP (CTMH)
Chipboard flower (CTMH); Scallop circle punch (SU!); ribbon (CTMH)
Colored in with copics

4 comments:

Jenn said...

What a sweet, sweet card!!! I love all the sweet detail and all the ribbon! :D

Ramsey said...

So cute! I love the ribbon and the soft colors! :D

Barb said...

What an adorable card. I love that tummy and all those ribbons! TFS

Jena said...

I was just going to e-mail you to say 'thank you - thank you!' I just got this sweet card in the mail and the fun images you sent - thanks so much, I love it! I love the dimension and the ribbon use. Thanks again!

01 09 10