Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just Because Daisybella

Here is Jen's Sketch for this week. Here is my card. All supplies are from CTMH except Daisybella and spiral punch. The image and the three flowers are on foam squares. I colored her in with my copics. Just realized forgot to put my little tiny gem on the flower on her shirt so off to do that right now!
Stamps: Classmate Alphabet; Circle Around; Delight in Everything (all CTMH); Daisybella (Stampingbella)
Paper: Notebook Paper level 2; Black and White Daisy cardstock
Ribbon: Black ribbon rounds
Embellishments: Black brad (black accessory pack); sparkles (gems)
punch : SU!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurel, this is totally awesome! WOW! I love everything about it...

Catherine said...

Laurel, this is so adorable! love it =)

Carolyn said...

This is so cute! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

totally cute! love your ribbon treatment!

Kathryn said...

Fantastic Card -- love the colors you chose and the image is adorable! :)

01 09 10