Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shopping, shopping, shopping!

I am in Victoria right now with hubby. He is on a 2 day coaching clinic and asked if I wanted to come. The kids are at their grandma's and I am on my own to do some shopping! Jason was surprised when he found out kids weren't coming, "you really are going to have fun" was his response. Of course I am! Truth be told though, I really am not a shopper, I'll be 'done' by noon and will still have a day and a half to go! Don't get me wrong, if I was in a scrapbooking/stamping/papercrafting area, I could go for days, just not a girlie girl that loves shopping for clothes and stuff. Although my first stop will be Lululemon, I do love their hoodies!

So no posting this weekend, hopefully early next week I will be in the scraproom. I haven't really had time. I am soooo.... overwhelmed at work. I am now doing a K/1 rather than a grade one class - those kindies are so little! I have never taught Kindergarten before, and that tied with the 7 kids that are very needy really tuckers me out! Hopefully things will smooth out a bit and I can do more scrapping but until then, I will post when I can!

Have a good weekend everyone,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Laurel! I'm not a big shopper either, I usually just tag along while others try things on. :)

K/1 in the same room? Bless your heart, that's a tough commbo! I thought first graders were so much fun, until I moved to the second grade room--then I realized how young the first graders really were! But, K is a tough grade. I'll be sending you good thoughts. Get some rest this weekend!

Tiff said...

Shopping is exhausting!!! Have fun!

Lori said...

Have fun in Victoria Laurel. It must be beautiful there.

Carolina said...

Hope you're having a great time with hubby and a bit of shopping!

Sorry to hear about this school year being a tough one - my sister is a kinder teacher and totally understand what you're saying because she comes home exhausted. She has an all day kinder class with 20 kids in it...crazy! Hang in there!

Stacy said...

Hope you are having fun!
I know your name... who knows why I put it wrong on my blog. Sorry! :-)

01 09 10