Monday, September 8, 2008

Verve Challenge

Over on the Verve section of SCS there is a challenge that goes on until noon tomorrow. I just found it this morning before work so I was determined to try it. Tonight I got into my scraproom around 7:30 and worked until 10:00. The challenge is to use a 6 X 6 piece of double sided DP (or 2 different ones) cut to certain dimensions and used in 4 sketches to make cards. I chose to do Christmas cards. I didn't have a lot of time so I kept them simple. Now wouldn't it be great to be the winner of the challenge and win all of the new releases?!! I have my fingers crossed!

13 comments:

Jo Austin said...

ohhhhh... i love these little cards.. need to go over and take a peek at this challenge me thinks.. just for a nosey!

love Jo xx

Sam said...

What great cards.

Jenn said...

Great job on the challenge!!! :D These cards are so super cute and I love the dp! :D

Jena said...

Wow, you still haven't slowed down ;-) Everything is fabulous - TFS!

Catherine said...

great job on the challenge, Laurel. And the stamp that you used for this card is too cute! And here's wishing you luck =)

Juanita said...

Fantastic cards. I thought about playing too, but time is short.

Kim said...

These are such cute Christmas cards! I love them. Great job on the challenge!

Minxy said...

Great selection, i adore the kitty in hat one x

Trinka said...

love your cards~ Love this new set...might have to get this now~

Bev said...

Fabulous Christmas cards - love the traditional colours

hugs Bev x

Ifat Art said...

Those cards are cute.
I love the way you use a white background. It makes the pattern paper pieces pop out!

IfatArt

Carolina said...

Wow - these are just darling! You did a great job with the OSW challenge!

Anonymous said...

You are definately an inspiration! These cards are AWESOME!

01 09 10