Sunday, October 12, 2008

All You Need

Here is Beate's sketch this week (another circle!) Here is what I came up with, used 2 new stamp sets. I already had the House Mouse stamp, and when I saw the sentiment on sale at Michael's I had to have it too! The small circle is on foam squares, as is the image. Can't wait for my Card Scents order to arrive!
Stamps: House Mouse; sentiment (Inkadinadoo); Flourish (Basic Gray)
Papers: More To Adore level 2; Blush DP
Inks: Chocolate; Baby Pink (CTMH)
ribbon: unknown
copics

7 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful card! What adorable mice and pretty paper you chose.
Hugs and smiles

de said...

Beautiful card! The sentiment is perfect for the image! What a find!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so sweet.

Catherine said...

adorable and i can't believe that you cut them up :)

Sam said...

Chocolate and house mouse.....what more could a girl want.

Kathryn said...

Super cute -- love those mice! :)

Lynn Put said...

This is so cute! Love these HM mice eating chocolate and your colors are fantastic!

Now I need to find that sentiment some how!

01 09 10