Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sticker shock

Here is Jen's sketch this week: I tell you, I am not into circles and ovals, and the majority of the sketches lately have been with them. So if you can't beat them, I guess you have to join them! This is what I came up with. I not only do not normally do circles I almost never use stickers. I don't buy them for myself, but once in awhile for my kids. I received these pretty vellum stickers in a RAK once, not sure where from (sorry), probably Eulanda. They are so pretty. I decided to try them in this sketch. I think it turned out ok. I cuttlebugged the background, used a SU! oval punch and bella gems. The main snowflake is on foam squares as is the sentiment.
Paper: Heavenly Blue, White Daisy cardstock, Colonial White Textured cardstock (CTMH)
Sentiment: So Sweet Seasons (CTMH)
Ribbon: CTMH



5 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful!!! Love the soft colors and those stickers are awesome! :D The sketch queen scores again! :D Hope you're having a great weekend girlie! :D

Kathi Carlson said...

What you've done with the last two sketches is awesome! That turkey card is so cute, and this one is beautiful! I'm also glad to hear I'm not the only one struggling the sketches. Everything seems to be round this weekend. A coincidence? At least I've got some great ideas thanks to you and a couple others. TFS!!

jo said...

What a fab card!!! I love those stickers!

de said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love it! Your work always makes me go "wow"!

Carolyn said...

What a beautiful card! love the pearls in the centers.

01 09 10