Monday, October 6, 2008

What to call this?

Here is this weeks sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You Now I must say there are a few names I have for this post such as: 'What were you thinking?', An idea gone bad, or Should have stopped before you started! I am not pleased with this card. I had an idea but it just wouldn't come together. Part of the problem was coloring the image then trying to find papers to match - bad idea, the other part - determined to use up some old paper (it should have stayed in the package!). Oh well, you win some, you lose some - hopefully this one will get lost somewhere! BTW before starting this card, I attempted to color in one of my new House Mouse images, only to have used the wrong color for the mouse's face and ears, it looked like he had a terrible flu- should have quit my card making session then!!! LOL


15 comments:

Tiff said...

I think she turned our purdy good!!! I can't see any frustration at all in this card ;)

I'm about to give away all my old papers that I haven't used! Don't know why I purchased it all to begin with...lol!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

I think the colours and paper match fine! The image is a show stopper on it's own and you've coloured it beautifully!

Sam said...

This card's great, I love that image.

Jo Austin said...

well... I think this card is stunning.I love the colours of it. Well done

love Jo xx

Vicki Burns said...

You are just too funny! It's such a fab card!

angelnathalie said...

This is just a lovely card. I love the colors of the paper and the image.

Lovely card.

Trinka said...

a very pretty card...love the fall colors. Perfect~

Jenn said...

Lovely card!!! I think she came out perfect! :D Hope you're having a great day!!! :D

pat said...

OMG!!
This is a very cute card!! (If you don't want it...you can send it to me!!lol)

Pat

Catherine said...

You call this ... GORGEOUS! i don't know what you're talking about i just love this one :)

Carolyn said...

laurel i see nothing wrong with this card. I love it!! It is beautiful!!

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Laurel, gorgeous card and you know I love those Sugar Nellies....LOL

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just darling!

Eulanda said...

She is so cute!!!

gillyflower said...

i love this looks great to me think you have made a great job of it
love the buttons too they really set it off
gill

01 09 10