Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Celebrate

This is my card for this weeks SCS sketch challenge. I wasn't sure at first what I wanted to do with the sketch, looked at a bunch of my stamps but nothing really spoke to me! I finally decided to try and ink up this new Flourishes set. I stamped the wine bottle and glasses on vellum and colored with my copics. otherwise pretty simple. The sentiment is on foam squares. I first stamped the frame (Annotations from CTMH) then the sentiment (Flourishes). The paper is again Perfect Day (CTMH)

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Let me be the first to say... TOO CUTE!! I love the vellum idea. That worked perfect!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful! Love the scene you created with the Flourishes set...so perfect for the sketch!

pat said...

WOW!!
Love your card!!
Great job!!
Pat

Sparkplug17 said...

I like the black with this! Great card and I love the stamp set.

Erica said...

great....super cute card!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki Burns said...

I love the colors on this one! SO classy!

01 09 10