Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fun is Good

This is sketch #2 for the Verve Holiday Release Challenge. Here is my card. I took in 3 challenges with this one. For Stoobie Tuesday on the Bella Forum the challenge was to use Red, White and Blue. I used the sketch for the Verve Challenge. Finally this weeks Limited Supplies Challenge is to use a circle, a rectangle and a ribbon on a card. Fabby is on foam squares and her dress and purse have been glittered.

Stamps: Fabby (Stampingbella); sentiment (Verve); flourishes (CTMH)
Paper: Blue Ribbon level 2 DP, Holiday Red, Outdoor Denim and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
Ribbon and gems: CTMH
Punch: SU!

10 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

That is so cute!! I love that image...she's so spry!

Thanks for inspiring me...I've left you an award on my blog!

Carolina said...

You did a great job on the double challenge - love it!!!

Catherine said...

love what you did with the sketch and how cute is your image :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Love your take on the Verve sketch. And what a fabulous image for that sentiment. I'm still chuckling!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Laurel! I'm a big Fabby fan and she looks great with this sentiment! What a fun card.

Danni said...

Oh I love this!! So totally cute!

Nicole Bailey said...

What a fun and cute card!
Love that paper. :O)
TFS>
BTW, I found my pic of my card. ;O)

T. Kaiser said...

Love this card! I've just been catching up on the CTMH bulletin boards - I didn't know we could sell bulk items to customers! Good to know!

Kathryn said...

So FUN -- I just love those stamps you are using -- I need to get me some of those! :)

Jenn said...

What a FUN card!!! I love it!!! :D

01 09 10