Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Holidays

Marjorie has some blog candy happening. To enter you must use this sketch and make a winter themed card. This is what I came up with. Mostly CTMH. I used Stickles on the pom pom and on the snow. The snowman is on foam squares.
Stamps: Snow Friends, Say it in Style, December Word Puzzle, Heart Throb
Paper: Heavenly Blue, Amethyst and White Daisy cardstock
Ink: Heavenly Blue, Amethyst, Brilliance Black
cuttlebug, copics,
snowflake punch (Marvy)
dew drops: Stampingbella

12 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is VERY cute! Thanks for sharing!

Catherine said...

Laurel this is just too adorable.

Jenn said...

Gorgeous card Laurel! :D I love the colors and your snowman is super cute! :D

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is just the cutest snowman card EVER!! Love it! Absolutely adorable!! :)

Card Creations said...

I love the colors on this card.....Thanks for sharing.

Marjorie said...

I am loving these colors, it makes the card feel so frosty!! And how you pop dotted the little snowman up, too cute!! This is just an all around darling card ^_~ Thanks for playing hun, I have your name down for the blog candy!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! Love the glitter!

Trinka said...

Great card...Love the colors used. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog...it made my day~

Carolina said...

So sweet Laurel! Love the pearl in the middle of the snowflake and all the textures just cry out snow! Love it!!!

Kelly said...

Laurel, I just love your work. This card is wonderful - the colors are great and it just feels like winter!

scrapnstamphappy said...

This is a great card! I love your popped snowman and your color combo. I've been admiring your cards and LOs for awhile and it's time to leave a comment! :-)

Jena said...

Adorable! Love the colors and the snowman w/ the trees. Great job on the sketch - TFS!

01 09 10