Sunday, November 2, 2008

Laura's inspiration

I have been so inspired by Laura's blog and all of her creations I decided to try making a set of matching cards using different sketches. Most supplies are from CTMH, the papers are Perfect Day level 2 DP, black and colonial white cardstock. Sorry this pic is so blurry, but I do have each card shown individually with their sketch below. I used my Copics to color in the images so this will also be my OCC challenge this week.

Taylor's sketch

Stamps: Butterflies, sentiment and silhoutte flower (all CTMH); Flourish background (Flourishes)


I used this weeks CPS sketch.

Stamps: Sentiment (PSX); Butterflies (CTMH)




I used a PageMaps sketch for this card. Stamps: Bird nest (PSX); sentiment (Treasure Life)



This is Beate's sketch I almost followed it, I just wanted to use this old stamp (PSX) so I didn't really have room for the scallops. The circle is on foam squares and has a window charm on it.



Stamps: Lilac (PSX); Butterfly (CTMH); script background (Hero Arts)



14 comments:

Taylor said...

Sooo pretty! I love seeing all the different sketches using the same supplies! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Catherine said...

Laurel, this is just AWESOME! I always look forward to Laura's post on Sundays because of how she creates cards with the weekend challenge. Love it, Laurel :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Each and every one of these cards is beautiful. Wow!!! I love that nest stamp, too. When I saw it was PSX I was a little bummed. That company certainly didn't go out of business for lack of lovely stamp designs. As always, thanks for sharing.

Tiff said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! Your cards are AMAZING!!!!! LOVE that window charm one! I've got to do these sketches!

Vicki Burns said...

Laurel, the colors are stunning! Your talent amazes me. BTW: LOVE the new pic of your beautiful girls!

Lisa G. said...

Nice cards girl!!! Love the way they match but are different! Great work! :)

pat said...

WOW!!
Great cards! love the colors.

Pat

Lea L. said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the elegant colors and designs of them all! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Candy said...

Laurel, These are wonderful. Lovely colour combinations ~ they look stunning!

Pamela said...

Great cards!!!

jo said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous Laurel!

Jenn said...

Wow!!! What a great set of cards!!! Love the dp and I have to say my favorite is the last one...love how you added the window charm...it's perfect! :D

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, love the papers and the butterflies.

Eulanda said...

WOW they are all so elegant! I may be casing some of those!

01 09 10