Thursday, November 27, 2008

Noel, Noel

Here is CPS sketch for this week:

Here is my card. I played around for a bit and this is the final product. I am not a fan of the Creme Brule but it is growing on me. I made the background paper by random stamping and sponging. I also used a sponge background to make the scene inside the shaker box. All supplies are from CTMH except the beads inside the shaker box, snowflake punch and the cuttlebug.


Stamps: All Decked Out; Snowflake Kisses, December Word Puzzle, Back to Nature
Paper: White Daisy, Creme Brule and Outdoor Denim cardstock
Inks: Heavenly Blue, Moonstruck, Star Spangled Blue, Outdoor Denim
Snowflake punch: Marvy
White Daisy grosgrain ribbon

9 comments:

Barb said...

Laurel! This is lovely! I really didn't like this stamp set...until now. The papers, the snowflakes...everything works together so well. Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing it!

Carolyn said...

Laurel this as Absolutely Beautiful!! I love the winter oval window. TFS I need to try that.
What stamp set is back to nature?

Eulanda said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD!! I looks like it took a long time! I love shaker boxes but am too dam lazy. LOL!

Lori said...

This is awesome!!!

Laura Williams said...

wow, this is beautiful!!! thanks for playing at CPS, and for sharing your lovely work with us! :)

scrappernic said...

GORGEOUS! THis is one of the most beautiful cards I've seen with this set!!

Marja Sch said...

Ohhh Laurel what a gorgoues way to use this sketch. Such a wonderful card. Hugs Marja

Minxy said...

Great card, love the snowman :O)

Jenn said...

Oh my, this is fantastic!!! I love the scene you have created...BEAUTIFUL! :D

01 09 10