Friday, November 14, 2008

Whoops a Daisy Bella

Beate's sketch: Here is my card. I received this new Bella in the mail and couldn't wait to ink her up. I also participated in the Bella-riffic Friday challenge - to use dots. Haven't used this paper in awhile and it really isn't me but I like the results. The flowers and Bella's shirt have been stamped with Spot On Background. The purple flower has been fun flocked. The sentiment and Bella are on foam squares. Most supplies are from CTHM.
Stamps: Content-to-be-a-Bella (Stampingbella); Spot on Background and Sentiment (CTMH)
Paper: Whoops-a-Daisy DP: Watermelon, Hydrangea and White Daisy Cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: Hydrangea, Watermelon
copics
Large and Small oval punch SU!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

i want her :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Beate said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Christi Flores said...

OMG I LOVE her!!! What a cute card!!

Jenn said...

This is too cute!!! Love the colors! :D

Unknown said...

Sooo cute and fun. TFS

01 09 10