Tuesday, December 23, 2008

If You Dream it...



I used up all the Simple Pleasures paper that I liked and am now trying to use up some of the paper that I am not so thrilled with. This started with some inspiration on SCS Holiday Challenges (hence the reason I'm not using new papers!), I took in 2 of the holiday challenges and then I used a sketch from 2Sketches4U. Not totally in love with this card, it is way out of my box! All supplies are from CTMH except spiral stamps and sizzix flourish.
Here is the sketch:


The card:

Stamps: Connections (NEW); Follow Your Dreams; Circle Around; Spiral binding

Paper: Simple Pleasures

18 comments:

Liane said...

Very beautiful card!

Ann said...

I love the way you used the softer colors and pops of blue! Great take on the sketch this week! :D

Kathi Carlson said...

This is a great card, although I know what you mean about using up the paper you like the best first. That's were the new double-sided paper helps the cause! Love it. I had to grab the new catalog,too, and find "Connections." I'd passed right by it - just need you to show me what to do with it! Thanks!

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is beautiful, i love the color combo you used:)
Laura

Unknown said...

Great colors! Wonderful card!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Beautiful card!! Love these colors!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous take on Kazan's sketch!! Happy Holidays!

Peet said...

Great card, great colors!!! Love your take on Kazan's sketch!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love those colors together! Great take on this week's sketch!
Happy Holidays!
-Heidi

Bev said...

Wow! Gorgeous card - love the colours
hugs Bev x

Martha said...

This is realy a beautiful card! Love the colors you used.
Martha

Anonymous said...

You card is `beautiful` hope your enjoying your Christmas:)~X~

Frida said...

Beautiful card !!! Very creative and I love the colours !!

Meda said...

I love your card!

Eveline said...

This is a really beautiful card, I love the colors.
Eveline.

Mary said...

I love it! The flourishes are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card!!! love it ...Happy Holidays...HUGS..SK :)

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, wonderful colours.

01 09 10