Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thinking of You - XOXO

I used a sketch from the SCS Fan Club. Are you sick of this paper yet? I love it! The main image (a RAK from Eulanda) is on foam squares with her wings done in Stickles. The red heart has been painted with Shimmerz and the card is scented with Red Hot Card Scents (smells like red cinnamon hearts). All supplies are from CTMH except main image, ribbon, stickles and Shimmerz. Stamps: Love is; Say it in Style; image (Sara Kay?)
Paper: That's Amore
Chocolate Rub ons
Baby Pink button, white waxy flax
colored with copics

15 comments:

Vonney said...

Cute card. Love that stamp. What company makes it?

Beth said...

This is adorable!Love the button on the red heart, such a cute image and pretty pink paper too!

Catherine said...

i think this are Sugar Nellies but it sure is a gorgeous card :)

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is so sweet! I love all the details you added!

Vicki Burns said...

Still LOVIN' the paper! This is so sweet!

Jenn said...

Aww..this is soooo sweet! :D I love the colors! :D

Jennifer said...

OMG!! This is too cute!! I am supposed to be getting this paper pack today!! Love all that you have done with it!

Barb said...

What a cute card, Laurel. No, I am not getting sick of the paper...I love it and can't wait to receive mine. The colors blend so nicely together on this project and your image is adorable. TFS

Linda Beeson said...

OK, she is just tooooo cute! Love that little heart accent too.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! I love that image.

Carolina said...

Oh just darlin' Laurel! No way am I sick of this paper and all the little accents you added to it is just perfect!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just darling, Love your lovey dovey card.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Laurel your card is adorable!! I LOVE the sweet design and adorable image.

I would LOVE to do an image swap, email me if you are interested. jdmeyer6@sbcglobal.net

Merry Christmas and thanks for playing along with the OCC, Jennifer :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic lovey dovey card!! Love the sweet image and your heart/button accent.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just adorable! Gorgeous coloring, and the little button and heart in the corner finish it off perfectly!

01 09 10