Friday, December 26, 2008

UR a Special Friend

This is CPS sketch this week. I am so excited. When I first signed up as a CTMH consultant I was in awe of some ladies work. I have now been asked to join in their Humble Artists Swap and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! I used the sketch and lots of new CTMH stuff and came up with this card (another out of my box one!). All supplies are from CTMH.

Stamps: Connections, Angel Whispers, Delight in Everything, Be True, Sans Small Lowercase, Boutique Borders
Paper: Emporium design paper, Vineyard Berry, Sweet Leaf, Colonial White and Buttercup cardstock
vineyard berry organdy ribbon
Dimensional Element Chipboard flower
clear buttons
bamboo waxy flax

2 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

like the colors you used here! great work with the cps sketch!

Carolina said...

Oh is this ever adorable Laurel! I can see why you're getting mentioned and having such a wonderful week!

01 09 10