Saturday, January 31, 2009

4U Sweet heart

This is my third post for today so make sure to scroll down!

I made another card tonight but that's it, I am done. Need some sleep now. I used Taylor's sketch:

I finally broke into my Bittersweet paper! I also used my my new Martha Stewart Border punch and some new Mini Letter Stickers. The cupcake and tag are on foam squares, the hearts are liquid glassed. I used Shimmerz on the cupcake and finally, the card is scented with Cupcake Card Scents. This is for Danica for her upcoming birthday. This is also for the OCC Challenge , which is to use at least 2 hearts on a card, and Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge - to make a love themed card.
Stamps: February Word Puzzle and Solo l (CTMH); Cupcake (Pink Cat Studio)
Paper: Bittersweet design paper (Basic Grey); Baby Pink, Cocoa and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
Ribbon and button unknown
White Waxy flax (CTMH)
Mini Letters: (Me and My Big Ideas)
Shimmerz (All that Scraps)
Card Scents (All That Scraps)
copics
cricut

13 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very cute!! Love the colors.

Andrea said...

Your card is so beautiful.
xAndrea

gillyflower said...

gorgeous just love this
gill

Alanna said...

This card is gorgeous. I love those BG papers that I'm seeing everywhere and you did a great job on Taylor's sketch.

Denise said...

Oh wow! What a beautiful card!

Ida said...

Yum Yum! The cupcake looks delicious and I just love the DP you used.

Lynda Benden said...

Wow Laurel, this is beautiful! I love the Bittersweet papers and the way you pieced the cupcake ~ awesome!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card!

Taylor said...

Super cute cupcake card! And your third post in one day!? You have been busy!

Corie said...

This is beautiful

Shivvy x said...

Hi Laurel, beautiful card. I absolutely love the colour combinations you have used!

Siobhanxxx

Simone said...

Wow, this card is so gorgeous! I really love it! These colours and papers are fabulous!
Greetings from Germany
Simone

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!! LOVE that cupcake and fun ribbon, button, tag combo -- thanks much for playing!!!

01 09 10