Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jaimee's Halloween

I adapted a PageMaps sketch for this layout. The lettering, spider and bracket are cut out with my cricut then adhered with foam squares. The spider has been painted with Shimmerz. Most supplies are from CTMH.

Stamps: Creepy Cobwebs, Journalling Jots, Today's Date, Hallow-Scream, Moments in Time (January SOTM), Circle Around, Spiral Binding
Paper: Enchanted design paper, Black Textured Cardstock, Goldrush design paper
pewter brads
Jumbo eyelets: SU!
leather cord: unknown
Coal Shimmerz
Cricut

6 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Love the paper on this, Laurel!

Now that I am back in my normal routine, I can get back to blogging!

I love the Canada album. What a cool thing! It turned out great!

The snow layouts are so soft and pretty!

And now you've inspired me to get back to scrapbooking. I am so behind...

Lori said...

Great layout. That is one of my favorite paper packs.

AaronB said...

Really cute!

Maria said...

Very pretty layouts Laurel!!! I love the colors. I think I have this dp set. I need to work on my layouts too. It's one of my resolutions this year!!

Maria

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your layout! I like the spider.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome spread! Love the way you've pulled the pages together with the "rope".

01 09 10