Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love U

I spent the day shopping - getting runners for the girls and I and then a big Costco trip- not so much fun. But I did spend about an hour in Michael's now that is fun!!!

Kinda pooped tonight though so I tried a card instead of a page. Here is Jen's sketch:
I dug out my That's Amore papers again and this is what I came up with. The hearts are cut out with the cricut, the ribbon is unknown, I got the Martha Stewart punch today at Michaels all the rest is CTMH. The hearts are mounted on foam squares.



Stamps: February Word Puzzle
That's Amore design paper
Chocolate rub ons

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card! I did this sketch, too. Used the same papers! Great minds . . .

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty! love the hearts! ;) thanks for playing! hugs-jd

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Hi Laurel! Your cards are great! I love seeing all of your creations! I have been subscribing for a while, and I thank you for all your inspiration!! Happy Valentines Day!! :)

Lynda Benden said...

This is beautiful! Your hearts are absolutely gorgeous!

Dori Shelton said...

Pretty card! Love the layout!

Simone said...

Wow, what a fabulous card! I really love it! These colours and papers are great!
Simone

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Such a darling card -- love those pretty hearts and lush ribbon!!! Wonderful project -- so glad you could play!! Thanks!

01 09 10