Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not a care in the world

I did the companion layout to the Bates Beach one I posted yesterday. This is another simple sketch and I did use Page Plans again. All supplies are from CTMH except the cheese cloth and punches. I decided to distress the edges a bit with the edge distressor. The pages together:
Stamps: Today's Date, Journalling Jots, June Word Puzzle, Weathered Backgrounds
Paper: Outdoor Denim, White Daisy and Gray Flannel cardstock
Font: CTMH Sea Captain, journalling with CTMH Quill
Ink: White Daisy Pigment ink; Outdoor Denim and Black dye
Rub Ons

5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

THese pages are beautiful. Love the cheesecloth accents!

Lori said...

Awesome layout. Love the cheesecloth and matching stamp. The rubons are beautiful.

Lesli said...

Absolutely beautiful LO - thanks for using our sketch!

Anonymous said...

I am so going to scoop this layout! LOVE IT

Sue said...

Gorgeous pages luv the layout, sue.x

01 09 10