Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sledding!

I am having a lazy day today! Doing laundry, and some scrapping! Here is another page for Jaimee's 2008 album. I used a sketch from Page Maps. This went together very quickly and I played with some new stuff! I can't believe it, I got some new Heidi Swapp papers in a kit from I am a Scrapaholic... Now normally, I hoard things for a long time before I break into them, but I have only had this stuff for a couple of weeks! I used my new Snowflake punches from PTI, and my new Nestabilities labels. The snoflakes have some stickles on them. So fun! Stamps: January Word Puzzle (CTMH); Flourish (Basic Gray)
Paper: Aspen design paper (CTMH), Heidi Swapp design paper; Gray Flannel and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: Gray Wool, Twilight dye ink (CTMH); White Daisy pigment ink (CTMH)
'Play' journalling and black bracket: I am a Scrapolohic Kit
Oyster baubles: Stampingbella

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Great winter scrapbook page! The layout and snowflakes are fantastic!

01 09 10