Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bella Birthday Wishes

Here is Taylor's Sketch this week: After Danica's soccer game (yay she won!), I had a bit of time to whip up a card for my neice's birthday. She is in from Victoria and we got her a black hat, black and white scarf and a gift card to a great 'teen' store (she is turning 13). Anyhow I quickly put this card together for her (she is like me and loves pink - smart girl!)
Pattern Paper: Sabrina by Making Memories
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamps: Cupcakabella (Stampingbella); sentiment (PTI)
dots: Stampingbella
ribbon: CTMH
scented with Cupcake Card Scent

7 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! I love pink and black together and you do those colors so well! I also adore the paper pieced cupcake...too cute! :D

Great job on the challenge!

ChristineCreations said...

You know I've seen this paper a couple of times at Michaels and the patterns are so pretty together! Very cute and girly!

Ida said...

Oh how yummy. The color combo is fabulous and your cupcake looks so delicious.

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colour combo and dp combination!

Eulanda said...

ooh I love what you did with this paper pack and really like the cupcake!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I think this card is fantastic cupcake bella and frosting! BR-T

Yankee in England said...

Fun card! I love the pink and black!

01 09 10