Friday, February 27, 2009

Floral Thank You

Here's something for you to ponder: 'you know you are a crafter when the clear button falls off your pants and you try to determine if you need to sew it back on or if it could go into your scrapbook supplies! This happened to me and I have worn my pants since (it is a button on the inside of the waistband and it does have snaps too!). I think I just may add it to the scrapping stuff! LOL!

So on to the card for today. Here is Amy's sketch, I haven't done one of hers in awhile.
Here is my card. Very simple to make! I used cut the flowers out of the patterned paper, mounted with foam squares and a bit of sewing and voila!

Pattern Paper: Love Letters by Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps: sentiment (Paper Trey Ink); dots (CTMH)
charm: CTMH
ribbon: Stampingbella

6 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Stunning card and love that flower border.

Eulanda said...

OMG LAUREL!! I HAVE DONE THAT!! I was in the washroom at work when it bounced onto the floor and I told Simone and my mom the same thing! LMAO!! At least that was 1 button I didn't have to pay for! Too funny!

jo said...

Lovely card Laurel. Love what you did witht he flowers.

Rachel said...

This is sooo pretty! :0)

Yankee in England said...

Very cool! I love the look of the notebook paper on the card!

AmyR said...

This is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along! :)

01 09 10