Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Everything

This is the bonus sketch from 2 Sketchtes 4 You. Here is my card. I used another one of my Tilda images from Sparkle. I am hooked on these sweetie pies, they so remind me of Danica when she was young! I used my new Raspberry Tart papers, so pretty. I also some flowers and mini gems (on her dress) both things I received in a RAK. The stockings and hair bows have been painted with Shimmerz. Tilda is on foam squares. This card went together quickly!
Pattern Paper: Raspberry Tart (SU!)
Cardstock: White Daisy (CTMH)
Stamps: With Love and Ambiance (CTMH); Tilda and Chair (Magnolia)
Flowers: unknown
Buttons: unknown
white waxy flax (CTMH)
copics
Shimmerz

14 comments:

~dawne said...

What a beautiful card. Your stamp work is gorgeous...your little girl is literally "popping" off the card...so much dimension.

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute. Awesome coloring and colors! Perfect sentiment, too. LOVE it.

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just darling! I love that paper!

Unknown said...

Laurel this is darling - your cut-out work is amazing! Thanks so much for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Vicki Burns said...

Oh, Laurel~what a beautiful card! I am loving that paper!

Haven't been blogging in awhile, so I had to catch up on your posts. LOVE the butterfly card and the Tokyo layout!

Hope you are well. :)

cnelson said...

sosooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your magnolia card and the raspberry and lime color scheme -- great card!

AaronB said...

cute;) and thanks for the congrats. That was my first time to try so I am real excited!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and beautiful card !!

Lori said...

She is just adorable!!!

Carolyn said...

Adorable!! Love the papers and the whole LO... Isn't she cute!
I'm hooked too. :)

Julie Campbell said...

This is just as cute as it could be! Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch! :)

Ewonne said...

This is just to pretty!!!

Savitri said...

This is very cute!!! I love the little stamp and the flowers. Gorgeous color combo!

01 09 10