Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Krafty hi

This is the first sketch for Card Patterns a few weeks ago. I finally made a card with it. I just got my Scrapaholic Kit in the mail yesterday and it works so well with this months Caardvarks challenge that I wanted to see what I could come up with. I used many elements from the kit, I am definately learning to overcome my hoarding tendencies!
Pattern Paper: Jillybean Soup
Cardstock: Kraft (Jillybean soup); Barn Red (CTMH)
Stamps: Free Spirit; Angel Whispers (CTMH)
Ink: Cranberry (CTMH)
Cricut: Plantain Schoolbook

7 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Awesome card Laurel!!! Way to work that kit!!

Unknown said...

Oooh, Fabulous card! I love all the layers!

SmilynStef said...

Love all of those great krafty layers ... those leaves are too fun.

Tanis said...

What an amazing cluster of goodness :) Perfect kraftiness!!!

Jenn said...

I am loving that kit! These papers are gorgeous...great job with the sketch!

lauren bergold said...

wow, that kit really *IS* completely perfect for this challenge! i loooooooove all those cool "krafty bits"!!! ♥

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Amazing!!!
I am blown away by the magic you've created with the kit!
~Lynn

01 09 10