Sunday, February 8, 2009

Please Vote for me

This post will remain at the top until Feb. 8th. Please scroll down for new posts! Thank you to you who have voted, I really do appreciate it!

I have entered 2 layouts in the Page Plans Slice contest. I would love it if you could vote for me! I have my Bates Beach layout and my Snow layout entered in the first 2 sets of photos. They are both labelled with Laurel S. You are allowed 2 votes per day. Thanks in Advance! Please click on the Page Plans link.

Laurel

15 comments:

Jess said...

i voted...love both of those pgs.!

Amanda D. said...

I voted too. ;o) Good luck!

Kathy said...

I just voted as well!! Looking good!! :)Kathy

Tamikko said...

I voted for you!
Good Luck!

Denise said...

Your pages are beautiful!!! I voted too!

mel said...

I thought both pages were great! I loved the snow one. I voted for you. Good luck :)

Missy Hep said...

Hey you are at 36% OOORRAAHHHHH!!
I love that page too!!

Heather said...

went and voted for you! Good luck!

Catherine said...

done! goodluck :)

Leslie said...

Hi Laurel,
I received a neat blog award and I wanted to share it with you. Good luck with your contest.
-Leslie

Lori said...

You have my vote. After looking at all of the entries, you would have had my vote anyway. Yours is the best :)

Carolyn said...

Voted for you. Great pages!

Carolina said...

I'm off to vote for you after I catch up on your blog!

Unknown said...

I voted
:) Hugs
Kazan

T. Kaiser said...

Hi Laurel,
I voted for you :)

01 09 10